CB Commercial - Industrial Space for Lease, Industrial Building, East Setauket, Central Suffolk, Long Island, NY

Port Jefferson, Setauket, Stony Brook

Lease

East Setauket, NY, 11733
General Spec's
Property Type: Industrial
Property Sub Type: Flex
Gross Building Area SF:
Min Available SF: 5,600
Max Contiguous Available SF: 5,600
Total Available SF: 5,600
Acreage:
Year Built:
Possession: Immediate
Parking: 44 space in front
Zoning:
Industrial Spec's
Office Size SF:
Ceiling Height:
Fuel:
Amps:
Drive-in(s): 1
Loading Dock(s):
Pricing
Sale or Lease: Lease
Sale Price: $950,000
Lease Rate PSF: $12
Lease Type: NNN
Electric PSF:
CAM PSF:
RE Taxes:
Website:
Description Bookmark and Share
The space is 5,600 SF office/industrial condominium located in the middle of the prestigious Stony Brook Technology Park. The space has a 600 Amp electrical service and large overhead door (approx. 16'). The space is configured with 48% being office (2,688 SF) and the remaining square footage 52% (2,912 SF) being warehouse. Stony Brook Technology Park is located less than five miles from SUNY Stony Brook University and Medical Center. It is also features easy access to Route 347 and is only several minutes from the Long Island Expressway.  

Contact(s)
Steven Reichman  (631)761-6890  sreichman@cbcli.com  
     


All information furnished regarding property for sale, rental or financing is from sources deemed reliable. No warranty or representation, express or implied, is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, and same is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice, and to any special listing conditions, imposed by our principals.

Each office independently owned and operated.